Position: Physical Therapist
Full Time Position Available for Licensed Physical Therapist
- Outpatient Manual Therapy clinic with locations in Monroe & Warwick, NY, about 1 hour outside of NYC. (Close enough to go anytime, far enough for a very reasonable cost of living!)
- We are the leading provider of results-oriented Manual Physio treatment in the region, serving Orange, Rockland, Westchester and Bergen counties – with some patients traveling from Southern NJ, NYC and Pennsylvania to receive care from us.
- Our private practice is fully PT owned and operated, offering the latest in high-tech, modern and digital technology.
- Current clinical approach includes manual therapy based treatment along with functional exercise progressions to achieve fast, measurable results.
- Our main patient population includes athletes and individuals that have been failed by traditional physical, medical and chiropractic therapies.
- We regularly function as primary care providers with the goal to use whatever resources at our disposal to gain success with our patients so they can overcome pain and dysfunction and fearlessly return to and thrive in the activities they love.
- Our office is a growing organization which prides itself on the ability to provide an exceptional quality of care and lasting results.
- Within both locations we have on-site Integrative Mental Health and Nutrition practitioners that we have the opportunity to share patients with to assist in the approach to complete health, wellness and performance.
What We Are Searching For:
- NYS Licensed Physical Therapist with experience in movement-based evaluations, manual therapy techniques and the ability to think outside the box.
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist or interested in potentially seeking certification in Functional Manual Therapy preferred.
- Creativity, engaging personality and problem solving skills are a MUST!
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 weekday evenings required with the flexibility to see patients at both Monroe and Warwick locations.
- Experience in Manual Therapy, Strength & Conditioning, Athletic Training and/or Performance Enhancement is preferred.
- A dedication to patient care and life-long learning with a desire to expand clinical knowledge within the specialty of Manual Therapy treatment.
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive full-time, salaried position with benefits including paid-time off, continuing education reimbursement, health insurance, 401K and more.
- Ability to work side-by-side and gain knowledge from a Certified Functional Manual Therapist and Institute of Physical Art Instructor who is an expert in functional movement rehabilitation, manual therapy and strength & conditioning.
- Great opportunity to function and grow as part of a fun & energetic team, dedicated to providing an unbeatable quality of care.
- A comfortable, efficient clinical working environment including state-of-the-art treatment equipment and documentation software.
- With a maximum caseload of 2 patients per hour, and your OWN patient caseload (no sharing) we offer a clinical setting which will nurture your ability to place a strong emphasis on patient care, continuity of care and rapid development of clinical skills and reasoning.
- Our facility offers an optional Residency in Functional Manual Therapy through the Institute for Physical Art, run by Dr. Justin Sullivan, Certified Functional Manual Therapist and IPA Instructor